Charles Morrill

Please do not give up. I've sometimes found it useful to look at
the overall gestalt of what's said on this newsgroup. Take it all with
a grain of salt. Just because one person says something that nails you
a bit does not mean that everyone else feels the same way. Buy a
machine and buy some files too. Post, make chips, post.
Try to make it to the Cabin Fever show in January and attend a
seminar or two. Ask someone there where to start. Over time, I've come
to see some of the strangest and initially tough on this newsgroup as
also the most generous. Years ago, I noticed in college that if the
professor started the semester with an emotional group hug, you were in
deep trouble. If you started out with piles of work, you were in for a
great ride. Go figure.
Don't give up, go the distance.

Charles Morrill