Duane Bozarth

Alice Beach wrote:

I didn't say you were wrong exactly, just not precise nor clear...your
description leaves much to be inferred that could be easily
misinterpreted.

I doubt seriously I'd be shocked at all at the lack of basic knowledge
of almost any segment of the general population, unfortunately. Given
the level of comprehension of some of the engineering graduates I
interviewed is enough to disabuse one of the thought that all
graduates of any institution are deserving...

I'm only pointing out that if you have any hope of convincing anyone you
really do know something, you'll have a lot more success if your
postings reflect at least a modicum of education/care...if you know
spelling is a challenge, for example, taking a little extra care would
seem only prudent.