Alice Beach

You are correct,that my keyboard sticks and that I don't take time to
spell check and check my grammar. Although your response included some
errors....smile
I say again, put down into words the " laws " of physics that you are
accusing me of mis-stating. anyone can simply say you are wrong. And
read the context of my words....where did I say there was not a
relationship of any two laws, ie., dew point and relative humidity? If
you were as good at reading comprehension as you are at spell checking,
you would have heard I pointed out that r/h is not a " function " of dew
point.
If you are so knowledgable why not put down the truth as you see it
that am wrong about instead of words with nothing but a personal
statement to back them up, or are you that guy that backs things up with
" I said so " statements.
And last but not least......CAN YOU READ.....I stated that this is a
conversation between myself and another service tech that I admire for
his knowledge and quest for knowledge in our respective trade.
P.S. Not planning on Cal-Tech, but dare you to put me in the lower
percentile of any hvac tech you have met or had dealings with. Ask the
next one to your house about the laws of physics that are the base of
his/her trade, I think you will be shocked at the lack of basics they
posses