mark

"DanG" wrote in message
news:xhYwd.73$ZL.57@okepread03...
My age will show now. There was a liquor store down from the college that
didn't worry too much about identification.

49 cents. Quart bottle of imported: brand name Vino Fino. Thunderbird,
Annie Greensprings, Ripple were all later.

Wasn't there one called Night Train? I remember being in college, and we
had no money.. we went downtown to the liquor store and bought a gallon jug
of thunderbird. We were walking out of the store, and there was one of the
local bums sitting outside. He saw us, looked at the bottle and said, "Don't
drink dat. Dat make ya sick."