Alice Beach

Hi Tony,
actually each man looked at the corrisponding change from one of the
three, alladding up to the fact that if one is altered that a change
occurs in one of the others. It is not a simple equation of one divided
by the other, rather a ratio of what changes when one is raised or
lowered.
I am assuming you are a hvac tech, and if so, I applaud you. Most
techs are not concerned with how things work, just what to do.
Here is another test....What law is this....................The
electromagnetive force is dirrectly proportional to the current flow and
inversly proportional to the resistance??
Give an example of where this would apply in our field.
I am not trying to show any superiority here, I am actually excited to
find another tech interested in the physics of what our field is about.