Stormin Mormon

Some years ago, I had a friend who was a TV repairman. He had an
oscilloscope, and some of that other odd equipment. Well, one of his
neighbors was busy playing some kind of music. Opera, I want to think.

He built an oscillator, and got a couple tweeters. He rigged a high pitch
noise th at was outside his hearing range (like dog whistles that people
can't hear). Anyhow, every time she turned her opera on, he turned his
oscillator on.

She complained to th e landlord. Who was male, and elderly. He couldn't hear
a thing, and thought she was loony.

Now, as to your concerns, I suggest the direct approach. Talk to your
neighbors, and ask them to turn the music off after 9 PM.

Failing that, call the town and ask about noise ordainances.

Failing that, check out the soundproofing stuff.

Failing that, move house.

--

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Mark" wrote in message

I think our walls between us and neighbours is quite thin you can hear
loud conversations and music at all times of day and night. We have
now fallen out over music played at 11.30 at night. Any ideas on sound
proofing and how effective it would be?

--
Mark