Charlie Self

Richard Cline writes:

I prefer around a one foot power cord and a ten foot extension. When I
go to move the machine it is easy to disconnect and not have to trip
over the trailing cord. I use the heavy rubber cord protectors on the
floor where I walk over the extension cord.

Novel approach. About like what's been done to small kitchen appliances. But I
use the cord as an indication of the machine's being unplugged when I'm
changing blades, cutters, belts, etc. I drape the cord over the table so the
plug is visible. If I can't see the plug, I won't work on the machine until I
can see it.

Charlie Self
"Absolute faith corrupts as absolutely as absolute power." Eric Hoffer