mac davis

On Fri, 17 Dec 2004 20:27:50 -0500, Silvan
wrote:

mac davis wrote:

I don't have that problem... my wife calls my haircut a "no hawk"..

the basic theory is that God made some really good looking heads...
but covered up the ones that didn't turn out too well with hair.. *g*

Mine must be getting better looking every day then. Though I figured it was
just because my brain has been expanding and pushing my forehead up as I
have acquired more woodworking knowledge.

it might be from all that leaning into the grinding wheel.. maybe you
need a spacer like I have.. my stomach has become a curb finder.. lol