Richard Cline

In article , "Greg O"
wrote:

I prefer around a one foot power cord and a ten foot extension. When I
go to move the machine it is easy to disconnect and not have to trip
over the trailing cord. I use the heavy rubber cord protectors on the
floor where I walk over the extension cord.

Dick

My thoughts are to remove the factory cords and add a 10-15 foot power
cord.
A little more work, but no fussing with extension cords either. Buy 12
guage
extension cords, cut off the female plug and rewire to your machine.
12 guage cords are fine as long as the run is relatively short. 10 guage
is
overkill for 10-15 feet.
Greg