Roger Shoaf

wrote in message
ups.com...
A few weeks ago I posted about a problem with bubbles and soap going
into a tiolet when the washing machine runs. I tried snaking it every
which way, etc.

I had read about suds zones which gave me an idea. I switched back to
Arm-n-Hammer detergent (instead of Tide) and the problem is
non-existent.

Hope this helps someone (given this is common problem discussed in this
group.)

The problem is not your soap. Your sewer venting is a problem. There
should be no effect on the toilet from a washing machine discharge.

--

Roger Shoaf

they come up with this striped stuff.