Silvan

Kevin Daly wrote:

All 3 saws come packaged the same way. The lightest of the 3 is 319lbs.
(I
work part time in their stockroom). These are definately "team-lift"
items.

I got my old last year's model one in and out of my four door sedan and into
my shop by myself. I think it weighs at least 300 pounds. 'Tweren't easy,
but I couldn't exactly get a lot of help from my then nine year old son,
and I was trying to get it out of the car and into the shop before anybody
had a chance to notice I had bought it. Much easier to answer the
awkward questions after it's all set up. What, this old thing?

I have a hand truck. I never could have done it without a hand truck.

--
Michael McIntyre ---- Silvan
http://www.geocities.com/Paris/Rue/5407/