zxcvbob

Tekkie wrote:
zxcvbob posted for all of us....

Does anyone make a 100A, 125A, 150A, or 200A service panel that uses
breakers for the circuits but has fusible pull-outs for the mains? I've
been looking at Square-D's catalog, but I don't see anything like that.

I don't need one; I'm just curious. It would be great for being
absolutely certain that you were not still connected to the grid if you
needed to backfeed with a generator during an extended power outage.
You wouldn't need a transfer switch; pulling out the main fuses would be
a positive mechanical disconnect.

Bob

Geeezzzus, just get a transfer switch! Why not do something correct (right)
from the git go? Why futz around with it? WHY WHY WHY???

Cuz then we wouldn't have anything to talk about...

Best regards,
Bob