russellfletcher

The General 690 was the first one I looked at and have heard nothing
but great things about General tools (Canadian). In fact, if I hadn't
gotten such a good deal on the Delta Unisaw I just bought, I would have
gone with the General 350 or 650 table saw. but the one thing that
worries me is that this is a 15" model. I want to get a saw with some
real beefiness and stability in it, not a 14" with a riser block. I
know the 14/block combo would technically work for resawing large
panels, but why not get the best tool for the job, not the one that
"just works".

Russell