John Rumm

Default Mysterious Broken Inner Double Glazed Pane

MrCheerful wrote:

No, this is quite common, happened to me, again during cold weather. Window
repairers say it happens regularly. Seems weird at the time though !!

Not wishing to alarm you - but it also happened to my mums back door
window after a local "yoof" decided to try and gain entry with the aid
of a brick... no damage to the outside pane at all (a bit of brick dust
on one spot mind you), but the inside started cracking and proceeded to
carry on doing so for several minutes afterwards. Made a sound rather
like ice cracking as it warms up apparently.

--
Cheers,

John.