Larry Jaques

On 17 Dec 2004 10:39:57 GMT, otforme (Charlie Self)
calmly ranted:

Larry Jaques responds:

Call your local Wally World. I got my last can there for $4.68 or
some similar price, no shipping. See? Walmart DOES stock U.S. brands!
(Several hundred of them, actually, but nobody bothers to notice.)

Amongst the 70% of Walmart stock that is made in China, to the tune of $18
billion dollars annually?

Please cite your info source, Charlie. I've been looking for that
kind of info on Wally World for over a year now.

I buy more food and US-made "stuff" from there than I do their
Chinese imports.

-- This post conscientiously crafted from 100% Recycled Pixels --
http://diversify.com Websites: PHP Programming, MySQL databases