Gino

On Fri, 17 Dec 2004 16:12:24 GMT, (Lawrence
Wasserman) wrote:

In article ,
Silvan wrote:
Doug Miller wrote:

According to Johnson's it because UPS doesn't come to Canada and that the
only way they ship.

Interesting. Heck, I'll ship it USPS Parcel Post to any Canadian that
wants it. For the right price, of course... :-)

Me too, for 10% off Doug's right price.

Or for the people who want value added service, and they're willing to pay a
little extra for the best possible care, I'll also do it for 20% more than
Doug's right price. Take your pick.

--
Michael McIntyre ---- Silvan
http://www.geocities.com/Paris/Rue/5407/

Man, as soon as I can take a picture of a can I'm puting some on ebay!

I've heard you can get it as low as $4 or less a can wholesale.
Ebay was on of the first place I checked on the net.
I'd be interested in seeing a delivered price to Canada.