mac davis

On Fri, 17 Dec 2004 04:09:12 -0500, Silvan
wrote:

mac davis wrote:

I think that's as close as you're gonna get without lots of frosty
adult beverages or recreational drugs...
(just a guess, I'd never indulge in those things.. *cough*)

No, it can be done, I think. I haven't tried it yet. I spent all night
cleaning the house. Up 'til 4:00 AM cleaning house. I'm so whipped. I
hope she appreciates this when she gets home from the hospital tomorrow.

I think I've figured out ways to use compressed air and dremel bits to make
the job easier too. Think this will work for justification to get a big
compressor?

I tell you, if I had to do this regularly, every single little piece of
random froofy crap on every single piece of furniture would go in the
trash, and we would have nothing but clear horizontal and vertical surfaces
devoid of all obstacles. What good is this **** anyway? She has a press
box full of 157.3 trillion little tiny dust collectors. Why?
WHYYYYYY???!!!

The worst part is I can't even hope this gets me laid. I really don't
expect to get laid for a least another week or two. I'm just doing it to
be nice and make her happy and stuff. I'm so, so whipped.

I'm not very good at being Mom either. I missed the Christmas parade, let
both of them get to school without their homework, didn't send them with
the home-baked cookies my wife had promised their teachers for their
respective Christmas parties, and I had no idea I was supposed to go over
to my daughter's school and help the teacher today. She sure stays busy
for someone who sits around doing nothing all day.

I'm not willing to do more than laundry (dryer heats the garage) and
load the dishwasher until we get a DC in the house.. *g*

She will appreciate it, Silvan, but probably won't show it right
away..
She's been through a lot and making the transition from hospital to
home (and kids) is sort of a shock to the system all by itself..

Just try to be a buffer between her and the kids for a few days, and
she'll be back to normal in no time..