Tony Bryer

Default Potterton Envoy 40 - Fault codes

In article , Dougie
Smith wrote:
Can anyone please spare my sanity and give me a step for a hint
on what fault code 8 is?

To add to what Toby says it is a dry fire sensor alert. If you remove
the inner cover the dry fire sensor is facing you about half way
down, just left of centre. It is meant to be bedded in heat sink
paste. On my Envoy I would get this fault code showing up
intermittently. Pushing it back may cure the fault.

If you (or anyone else reading) in interested in an Envoy 30 for
spares please contact me. It was working when decommissioned a few
weeks ago so the (seriously expensive) fan and CPU board are fine. I
also have unused flue gaiter and igniter. £30 to cover the cost of
latter requested, you collect from Twickenham (SW London)