JMartin957

I went to Sears the other day and behold laying on the floor of the
clearance area was a Craftsman 6" jointer for $200. I didn't know if SWMBO
woul allow me to buy it so I put it on hold.

Low and Behold SWMBO allowed me to buy it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When I got it home and unpacked it it was all there except for the stand

and
the motor......

I am making a stand out of scrap 3X3 and the motor cn be acquired for about
$59.00.

$250 for a $379 jointer......

Give Sears a call and tell them the motor was missing. They just might
replace it free of charge. Worth a try anyway.

P.T.

Tell them the stand was missing, too. And, while you're at it, pull out the
knives and tell them they were missing. That way, you'll have an extra set for
when you send yours out for sharpening.

Might as well commit a major fraud as a minor one.

John Martin