Silvan

tzipple wrote:

Have you done a web search? Lots of books and other resources on this

I have since, and yes, I've got more resources than I can shake a stick at.

I also found and bought a book about making hammered dulcimers too. At a
grand to buy a decent one, it seems like maybe I ought to give it a crack
after all.

Heck, if I could make these things I might even sell one once in awhile.

Think I might try a bowed psaltry too. Been wanting one of those for years,
but too cheap to pay for one. Think SWMBO would let me have her hair to
make a bow?

--
Michael McIntyre ---- Silvan
http://www.geocities.com/Paris/Rue/5407/