Chris Doran

Default Help! stolen keys to back door!

"R P McMurphey" wrote in message news:z5n0c.1028$sh4.910@newsfe1-win...
some scrote has nicked me keys to the back double glazed doors....i have no
other keys with which to open it and replace the cylinder...a mate told me
to drill the pins out but sommat in there is toughened because its eating me
drill bits! anyone have any other suggestions??...I am not calling for a
locksmith!

Steve

It's probably a bit late now that you've attacked the lock, but have
you looked for hidey-holes around the garden? When this happened to
us, we found the keys under the dustbin. Obviously, the scrotes don't
want the inconvenience of carrying their collection around.

Chris