Default Upcoming Bandsaw Purchase

I am in the middle of outfitting my garage shop and am trying to
decide which bandsaw to purchase. I will use it for resawing and some
curves. My specialty is furniture. I was interested in at least a
16". I have it narrowed down to the following (in no particular
order):

1 Laguna LT16 (16") - $1500 I have heard some rumours about the
Bulgarian models

2 General International 90-270 (18") - $1600

3 General 690-1 (15") - $1650 A little pricey for a 15", but I have
heard they are very good

4 Bridgewood BW-17WBS (17") - $1000

Does anyone have any opinions or experience with any of these. I have
done quite a bit of research on Google and read several magazines, but
I didn't find that much and don't feel that magazines are that
trustworthy. Any help you could provide would be greatly appreciated.

Russell