Alice Beach

Sorrr Toney, but I have to intergect. I think you have good intentions,
but, not a clue as to pyhsics. Dew point has to do with the saturation
point compaired to temperature, not relative humidity. Relative
humidity is just that...the relatioship of dry air molecules and wet air
molecules, absolute humidity has to do with the amount or wet air
molecules per pound of atmosphere.
Again your intentions are noble, but, you need to understand physics
before you quote any!!!!!
Lesson..........Dew point is the point at which saturation is reached
and the temperature corisponds to allow a change of state from vapor to
liquid...or...sublimation...look it up. A can of soda on a hot day
causes condensation on the surface between the two temperatures allowing
vapor ( water ) to change state to a liquid.
The question was one of Enthalpy, ever heard of that? Before you
respond do some homework and in particular the " Mollier " diagram.
And do not confuse Ethalpy with Entropy...there will be a test...lol
No offence intended, it is just that those that think they understand
HVAC trade, dont have a clue as to the true natureof physics, or the
laws of thermal dynamics.
Example.....If you think you do know these things..name, Charles,
doyels, and Boltons laws or pressure, temperature and volume, ......name
them and I willl then be impressed