sab

Default can a small round table expand to large round dining table exist?

I saw a couple of years ago a beautiful rosewood ROUND dining table in
hong kong that had hidden leaves (3) in the middle base of the table
that allowed it to expand to this 10-12 person round dining table.

I can't remember the measurements, I'm guessing the table must have
been at least 38 inches or so and expanded into a round 60" or more.

I loved the concept but wasn't about to spend that much on a table
especially rosewood due to climate here in the states.

I've been unable to find anyone here who has such a concept and when I
ask different furniture stores they say it is impossible that small
round tables are only built to expand into oval.
Has anyone ever seen one and if so where can I look?