"Swingman" wrote in message
"J" wrote in message

Hey, that happened to me just yesterday. I was at starbucks and had just
ordered a coffee. There was sawdust on my sweater and the lady behind me
started up talking about woodworking and her lousy husband. From the

running
mascara I could tell she had been crying recently. Anyway, it turns out

that
she had come home from work early yesterday and found her contractor

husband
in bed with one of his clients.

Funny, same thing happened to a family friend just last week, only it's

not
his tools, but his horses she's selling for .73. Love hath no fury...

In my case she was letting the mares go, but keeping the stallions.

-j