diagravial

Default Need some toilet help

The toilet isn't working correctly.
When I pull the handle, the water in the tank goes down. the flapper
goes down, and everything looks like it is working from inside the
tank. But, in the bowl it is a different story. It doesn't flush.
What I mean is that the water from the tank seems to be going into the
bowl, and the water in the bowl seems to be going down the trap, but
it is more like an exchange of the waters. That is to say, the bowl
doesn't empty like a full flush would be. If I add some water to the
bowl directly, I get a full flush, but not unless I add the water.
I tried adjusting the float the other day, but that didn't do any
good.

Got any ideas? Thanks,