Art

It has to be level with legs firmly planted and locking nuts tight.

"HotRod" wrote in message
Lets say that the machine is not perfectly level, will it still walk if
the legs are firmly planted? I'll ask my wife to try a few smaller loads
and see if she still has the problem. I'm wondering now if it only walks
when she has it full of heavy sweaters and jeans etc..

"HotRod" wrote in message
Can anyone help with balancing a front load wash machine? About size
month ago we purchase an LG front load wash machine, I spent over an hour
making sure that the machine was perfectly level on our basement concrete
floor, recently though the machine has started to "walk". I have moved
the machine back into position several times and when I put my full body
weight on each corner there isn't any give to the machine, each leg seems
to be firmly planted and the machine is level. What am I missing????