Gary R. Lloyd

On Thu, 16 Dec 2004 10:24:39 +0000, Mark
wrote:

I think our walls between us and neighbours is quite thin you can hear
loud conversations and music at all times of day and night. We have
now fallen out over music played at 11.30 at night. Any ideas on sound
proofing and how effective it would be?

When I lived in an apartment, my neighbor turned up his stereo until
it shook the walls. Each time he did this I went down the basement and
tripped his electrical breaker. He bragged to everyone that his sound
system was so powerful that every time he turned it up it tripped the
breaker. And he turned it down.

Gary R. Lloyd CMS
HVACR Troubleshooting Books/Software
https://www.merchantamerica.com/tmethod/