HotRod

Lets say that the machine is not perfectly level, will it still walk if the
legs are firmly planted? I'll ask my wife to try a few smaller loads and see
if she still has the problem. I'm wondering now if it only walks when she
has it full of heavy sweaters and jeans etc..

"HotRod" wrote in message
Can anyone help with balancing a front load wash machine? About size month
ago we purchase an LG front load wash machine, I spent over an hour making
sure that the machine was perfectly level on our basement concrete floor,
recently though the machine has started to "walk". I have moved the
machine back into position several times and when I put my full body
weight on each corner there isn't any give to the machine, each leg seems
to be firmly planted and the machine is level. What am I missing????