Silvan

Charlie Self wrote:

If I could find Everclear locally I'd be using it, just for the
convenience - even with the taxes on it.

Next time you hit Richmond or some other semi-Southern city, check out the
local ABC store. They'll have Everclear, though possibly not by that name.

Not anymore, I don't think. Could just be local, but I'm fairly sure it has
been banned statewide. After too many dumbass college students
accidentally committed suicide.

Nasty stuff to drink by itself, though, unless you're already ripped.
IIRC, most of it goes into punch bowls for the unwary, often at church
picnics.

None for me, thanks. I get pretty well hammered from three **** water
American beers. I think if I ever had a shot of Everclear, I'd go straight
for the coma.

--
Michael McIntyre ---- Silvan
http://www.geocities.com/Paris/Rue/5407/