mac davis

On Wed, 15 Dec 2004 17:11:44 -0500, Leo Van Der Loo
wrote:

no, the one where you also get to pick the chips out of your mouth,
nose and eyebrows..

You mean that you only would need to remove the thin and small slivers
out of your eyes ??

tall_corn wrote:
Dan Williams wrote:

I picked up a cheap face shield at Woodcraft, only to find that the
plastic shield is so poor that I can barely see through it. It's so

bad that

I have a hard time telling exactly when / where the tool is

contacting the

wood. Any recommendations on a good face shield that one can actually

see

through. Thanks. Dan

Has anyone ever tried a wire mesh face shield, they sell them in place
of the plastic ones. I thought it might be easier to keep things from
fogging up, more impact resistant also.
Scott