Mark & Juanita

On Wed, 15 Dec 2004 18:47:05 +0000, LRod
wrote:

On 15 Dec 2004 17:53:39 GMT, otforme (Charlie Self)
wrote:

LRod responds:

Welcome to Florida. Now, go home!

My motto.

Been there. Was glad to go home.

June in Orlando is not as bad as July, but it ain't much fun for fat people.

Orlando is horrible. You have to be near a coast for summers to be
tolerable.

Spent a week this summer for work near Pensacola; we were within 5 miles
of the gulf -- it still sucked. It was hot, but humid then it rained.
After it rained, it really got humid. 110 in Tucson -- no problem, 98 in
Florida with 100% humidity -- no thanks!

The furthest inland I've lived in my 20+ years here was
Jacksonville, but I was young and chasing women, so I didn't notice.

Hollywood (in my yout') and Ormond Beach (now), while hot in summer,
are quite pleasant, in terms of climate. (I've been hotter in
Chicago). Let's just say I'm really glad to be out of South Florida.

- -
LRod

Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite

Shamelessly whoring my website since 1999

http://www.woodbutcher.net