Phisherman

On Wed, 15 Dec 2004 17:34:22 +0000, LRod
wrote:

On 15 Dec 2004 08:27:10 -0800, "Olebiker" wrote:

As we say to the complaining New Yorkers who move here, "Welcome to

Pennsylvania and this is they way we have always done it."

Do like we do here in Florida. Tell them, "We don't care how you do it
in Florida. Interstate 95 goes north, too." Then we take their Yankee
money.

Welcome to Florida. Now, go home!

My motto.

Last time I went to Florida was a December to get away from the cold.
When I got there, there was an ice storm. All the interstates were
closed, hotels were all filled up, and I slept in my (cold) car.
Haven't gone back and that was 15 years ago.