Eugene

mare wrote:

Kevin L. Bowling wrote:

Am missing a Dewalt sliding compound mitre saw, Porter Cable compressor
(small, Pancake shaped) and two trim guns Makita 15 amp circular saw,
Bosch 18 v cordless recip saw and a ton of other stuff from Liberty
Township in Butler County near Monroe. If anyone's out at the local flea
markets (Trader's World, Ceaser Creek, etc..) or if someone tries to sell
you some suspicious looking tools (thg mitre saw has a couple cuts in the
rear fence) please call me at 606-3204 or, better yet, call the cops.
Thanks for your time.

I have all my power tools engraved with my domain name = company name.
Both in the metal and plastic parts. That would render them much harder
to resell. I hope.

How do you engrave, dremel type of tool? I have all mine inventoried in
spreadsheets and have the receipts organized but I want to do that as
another step.