Phisherman

Reduce the population by removing the carpeting. Skin flakes off and
embeds into the carpet providing a food source for the dust mites.

On Wed, 15 Dec 2004 16:13:11 GMT, Joe-46er wrote:

I've heard that household dust mites can be killed en masse by cold
temps. Now that it's winter here in NJ, if I open the windows in my
bedroom all day and let the sub-freezing cold air in for a day, will
this do the job? My wife has allergies and even regular vacuuming
doesn't solve the problem completely. Thanks.

"Take a little 5FU, leucovorin and oxaliplatin for thy stomach's sake." -- 1 Timothy 5:23 (adapted)