Suzie-Q

In article ,
Joe-46er wrote:

- I've heard that household dust mites can be killed en masse by cold
- temps. Now that it's winter here in NJ, if I open the windows in my
- bedroom all day and let the sub-freezing cold air in for a day, will
- this do the job? My wife has allergies and even regular vacuuming
- doesn't solve the problem completely. Thanks.

Get rid of the carpet. Seriously. If whatever is underneath isn't
very pretty, then lay yourself an nice, new, wood floor, or tile.
You can use area rugs, which can be washed or taken outside for
temporary freezing!
--
8^)~~~ Sue (remove the x to e-mail)
~~~~~~