George

Looks like pine to me. Big genus, and with the climate in the valley, you
can grow a lot of exotics.

When I was stationed up north at Beale, there were all kinds of subtropical
flora available at nurseries.
County extension agent my first choice of expert, next, a nurseryman.

"mac davis" wrote in message

It would help with wood ID to know where you are. Doesn't remind me of
anything delivered to my northern Michigan woodpile, though it might be

an
exotic. Lots of oddball stuff in the cities.

I'm in Central California, near Fresno..
I updated my web site this morning, maybe more (and maybe a little
better) pictures would help?

https://home.comcast.net/~mac.davis/dusty.htm