pyotr filipivich

I missed the staff meeting but the minutes show pyotr filipivich
wrote back on Tue, 14 Dec 2004 16:17:06 GMT in
misc.survivalism :
I missed the staff meeting but the minutes show The Independent of
Clackamas County wrote back on Mon, 13 Dec 2004
17:45:03 -0800 in misc.survivalism :
One side in the pentagon is all for this lighter, faster, more agile and
lethal military, (Which interestingly enough is also much cheaper than
the heavy armored forces favored by the more traditional minded of at
the Pentagon. Of course you know which side of the isle the cheaper
military falls on don't you.

Complicating the picture is the old "the better is the enemy of the
good." Seems that one problems Hummers have is the windshield frames can

Dang it, I need a new keyboard. That's suppose to read "the windshield
frames can't hold the weight.."

hold the weight of four layer ballistic glass. Putting a two layer piece
will work, is better than nothing, but the army doesn't want to go with
"interim measures." More of the "Do it right or don't do it at all."
mentality.

--
pyotr filipivich
"MTV may talk about lighting fires and killing children,