mac davis

On Wed, 15 Dec 2004 07:23:52 -0500, "George" george@least wrote:

snip
The trick is not in getting them interested, it's in getting to use the
lathe again after they're hooked. I used to feel like a "pusher" when I
started turning with the kids at school. The lathe was seldom unused on any
day or class period after that.

It would help with wood ID to know where you are. Doesn't remind me of
anything delivered to my northern Michigan woodpile, though it might be an
exotic. Lots of oddball stuff in the cities.

George.. not a problem I almost wish it was!
Since I put him on the lathe the other night, I have to pry him off of
it when I have time to turn.. lol

I'm in Central California, near Fresno..
I updated my web site this morning, maybe more (and maybe a little
better) pictures would help?

https://home.comcast.net/~mac.davis/dusty.htm