Upscale

"Ba r r y" wrote in message

As far as the store sending one back to Lee Valley? They obviously
feel that they will sell the planes. In my opinion, asking the store
to return a small tool to the distributor so that it can be sold to
someone else is ridiculous.

Perhaps someone in this group would be willing to go to one of LV's stores
and pick up a plane to forward on. I'd offer to do so myself except that
both the Toronto stores would take up most of a working day to get to and
return. The only difficulty would be the guaranteeing of the trade of funds
for the plane and the guaranteeing of shipping out of the plane.