Dan Williams

Duh.... yeah that was it. Another case of failing to see that which is
"right in front of your face".
Thanks - Dan
"Ralph J. Ramirez" wrote in message
Sounds like something I did. There is a protective cover over the shield
and I will bet it hasn't been removed. I bought one and thought the same
thing you did until I took a real close look and found that overlay. Hope
this is your problem as it is easy to fix.....Ralph
"Dan Williams" wrote in message
I picked up a cheap face shield at Woodcraft, only to find that the
plastic shield is so poor that I can barely see through it. It's so bad

that
I have a hard time telling exactly when / where the tool is contacting
the
wood. Any recommendations on a good face shield that one can actually see
through. Thanks. Dan