TP

THANKS for all the replies! Sounds like Arrow could cut it,
not good. I spent extra for quad coax, so I don't want to mess
up impedance.
Single plastic wire clamps should take a while to install...
Power fast does make a stapler for nonmetallic sheathed cable.
Has anyone used it?
http://www.desatech.com/product.cgi?products=Fasteners

Now I'm guessing I should run all this wire into wireways.
It's only my own house, not a commercial building... :-) Would
plastic ties be OK? or could that cause a problem with phone,
network & cable all tied in a bundle.

Thanks
TP

===========================
DCT Dictator wrote:

TP wrote:

I need to staple about 1000 feet of coax cable and cat5 wire.
What is the best brand of a cable stapler to buy? I see Arrow
makes one that shoots a round top staple. Then PowerFast makes
one that uses 3 different styles. This seems to me you have to
keep switching between wire sizes and staples…? Are these my
only brand choices?

Thanks
TP

Don't staple coax. Crushing the cable affects the impedance. The Cable
Company threw out all it's T25s and T36s long ago.