Clint

Regardless of whether they'll sell them or not by Friday/January, I'm
surprised something couldn't be worked out to throw one in a box and ship it
out to a customer. That seems pretty reasonable to me, especially for a
company that prides itself on it's customer service. I realize they're busy
this time of year (I used to work in retail computer store in a mall), but
it wouldn't take long to fulfill the customer's request.

Clint

"Paul Kierstead" wrote in message
D. J. Dorn wrote:
His question has to do with what is considered reasonable. He obviously
feels that the store would most likely not sell three of them before they
can be replinished in January and feels they should let one go.

LOL, he has never been in a retail LV during this time of year. They will
*extremely* easily sell 3 before chrismas. I would be very surpised if the
three are still there by Friday.

Reasonable? They are out of stock. He should either wait or buy an
alternate (L-N as you mentioned he will). WW requires patience.