gary

I found it at moen
http://www.moen.com/Consumer/product...chen_stone.cfm

"Julie" wrote in message
"gary" wrote

I just put a new one in for a friend. She bought come sort of
composite material. It is black and I had to knock out the holes for
the taps etc. The holes are pre scored on the bottom. From the look
of what I knocked out it looked like some sort of concrete reinforced
with fiberglass mesh. It is also deeper than a normal sink.

Sounds like the one I put in - Pegasys (sp?), it's a granite composite.
It is nice and deep! However, due to the (very fine, but still there)
texture, and the (black) color, it does seem to hang on to stuff like
paint, and water marks show - so it's a bit hard to keep perfectly
spotless. It's done very well in terms of heat resistance, and seems
less brittle (glass-breaking) than porcelain sinks I've used.

Just my $0.02,
JSH