toadoftoadhall

Default Removing Tiles

i have remeoved tiles from this type of wall before.
Way i did it, and very succesfully, was to first remove much of the
groout, by use of a bradall, or similar. Then working from an open
edge, use a flexible paint scraper, and knock it down with a hammer
into the back of the tile and the wall. Some come off clean, some
break apart, but there is minimul damage to the wall. Just make sure
its a flexible wide scraper.

Come on, what you got to lose. You probabl have the tools already.

toad.

just trying to floor tile the kitchen, and bought a £40 plasplugs
tilecutter from Argos on recomendation fo this ng. Best tool I ever
bought. Worth every penny.
BUT! How on earth do you tile so its all perfectly flat? Took me 2
hours to put 6 tiles down this afternoon. Itsflat, but god, its going
to tke all week!