Waynemak

I have a guy here that has been triing to sell a Monarch for $1500, its the
10EE I was going to check it out. they seem to be going cheap these days. On
a much smaller scale I did score a nice adjust thru 6 jaw for my heavy 10,
real nice chuck, it came with an aloris tool post with 8 different holders.
After selling off the lathe parts it all came from I should break even.
"Charles Morrill" wrote in message
Here's another nice machine although smaller and not necessarily cheap!:

http://lautard.com/latheforsale.html

I guess the gentleman finally got his dream and then passed away. Not a
bad way to go, come to think of it. Anyone remember a couple years back,
there was a nearly mint Rivett (sp?) for sale on ebay for about $3,000,
not the variety that looks like a Monarch, but the earlier rectangular bed
variety. I should have bid on that one....

Charles Morrill