jakdedert

Jim Adney wrote:
On Mon, 13 Dec 2004 11:07:24 -0600 "jakdedert"
wrote:

Email Koss. They 'might' have some, as they did with my Pro-4AAA's
which were not listed on their site.

Thanks, I've done that and am now hoping for a reply.

Good luck. It was a fine experience for me: putting on that old set of cans
which I had not heard--comfortably at least--in over 25 years. They still
sound great, but I still wish I had just kept the AA's which I traded for
them. I really can't complain about the sound vs. the AA's, but I worry
that those now-irreplacable cushions are going to perforate again.

jak

-
Jim Adney
Madison, WI 53711 USA