JGS

Hi George,
Thanks for the heads-up but I have asked many, many clerks and managers in
paint/finishing stores why they do not carry it. For the most part they do not
know or care what they are selling. For those that do know, they tell me it is
consumer resistance to spending more for ethanol over methanol. When I bring up
the health concern they get that deer in the headlights look and then slink
away.
All it will take is a few stores to start carrying it and the rest will follow.
Cheers, JG

George wrote:

Might want to first find out why denatured isn't sold regularly. Here the
denaturing is to avoid excise tax on booze. Might come up against your
"revenuers" if you tried. Given the deadl(ier) nature of methanol, I have
to believe that there's some legal reason why it's what's available rather
than ethanol.

"JGS" wrote in message
Hi Doug,
If you know of anyone who might be interested in distributing denatured

ethanol in the GTA or other
parts of southern Ontario have them email me at woodpdg at sympaticodotca.

JG