Greybeard

On 14 Dec 2004 13:19:06 -0500, Allan Adler
wrote:

Greybeard said something about needing to make modifications in imported
machines before they will work properly. I may not be qualified to do that.

Consists mostly of disassembling and removing the burrs, then putting
it back together. Not a biggie, and gives an idea of how the machines
really work. The only thing I don't disassemble is the spindle, I
figure if that's out, it's time to chalk it up as a waste. (Unless,
of course, I got it as a freebie from someone that gave up on it.)