Charlie Self

Upscale responds:

"Mike Marlow" wrote in message

The inventor of the SawStop actually tested it with his own finger. He
said that despite his confidence in the product it was unbelieveably
hard to force his finger into the spinning saw blade.

Despite his confidence in his product, it was an unbelievably stupid thing
to do.

Ahh, but does it take a hard shove of a finger or just a light touch? From
the description of the sawstop, it just takes a light touch. With that in
mind, it's not as unbelievably stupid as one would know they are only
risking a slight piece of fleshy skin.

If it works as expected.

Charlie Self
"He has all the virtues I dislike and none of the vices I admire." Sir Winston
Churchill